|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Location||Newtown Square, PA|
At Apple Leisure Group we care for people so they can be their best. We deliver distinctive experiences for our guests, while providing a world of understanding and care. We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career as a Digital Marketing Associate within Inclusive Collection, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the B2C digital marketing strategy for 10 unique resort brands. The ideal candidate will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ideate and innovate our paid digital media & SEO tactics, optimize customer engagement, and deliver effective results against key business objectives while maintaining our brand identities.
A successful Digital Marketing Associate will:
- Work with the digital agency of record and internal team to assist in the execution of all Paid Digital Media (Search, Social, Programmatic Display, Metasearch, etc.) and SEO efforts
- Work cross-functionally with the brand marketing and digital design teams to develop unique assets and tactics within the paid social media, search, and display channels to drive direct channel performance
- Review digital marketing creative assets, messaging, etc. to maintain alignment with brand standards, product guidelines, and best practices
- Manage the business listing management process; process new listings, rectify issues, identify new sites and features to enhance listings
- Execute the procurement and distribution of recurring paid digital media performance reports across all channels and provide actionable analysis; assess campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs); assist in the development of in-depth campaign insight reports and data analysis
- Process agency and vendor invoices to ensure timely payment and maintain accurate budgets
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies and internal stakeholders
A successful Digital Marketing Associate will have:
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience (Required fields: Advertising, Marketing, or related field)
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing with acquisition-based focus
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using platform technologies (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, SOCi) or equivalent
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Hospitality/travel industry experience a plus
- Valid passport and ability to travel a plus
Remote Applicants welcome to apply!
As North America's only vertically integrated travel, hospitality and leisure management group, Apple Leisure Group is an industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising:
- Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands
- Resort Brand Management: Management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts
- Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination management services provided by Hyatt Inclusive Collection and Worldstar
- Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club
- Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
About Hyatt Inclusive Collection
Hyatt Inclusive Collection offers the luxury leisure market high quality Endless Privileges, UnlimitedLuxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included.
At ALG, we call our employees Colleagues, because we are more than just employees. We care for people so they can be at their best, we provide a world of understanding and care, and we deliver distinctive experiences for our guests. Our Values, by which we operate:
Empathy •Integrity •Respect •Inclusion •Experimentation •Well Being
ALG's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Living our purpose of caring for people so they can be their best means that we are committed to a workplace culture grounded in diversity and inclusion where Colleagues feel welcome and encouraged to fully participate in the organization. With the value of INCLUSION, we respect all the ways our Colleagues are individually unique and foster creativity and engagement in respectful environments.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.