|Published||July 27, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
TSR is a relationship-based, customer-focused IT and technical services staffing company.
For over 40 years TSR, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, TSR Consulting Services, have prospered in the Information Technology staffing business, earning the respect of companies both large and small with well refined candidate screening, timely placement, and a real understanding of the right skill sets required by our clients.
Mission & Vision
We do not believe in building a vision around the company but building a company around our vision, which is simply;
Every employee's voice matters, their effort is appreciated, and their talent is rewarded.
We challenge each employee daily, to raise the bar on how we treat our consultants and candidates. For far too long in this industry, candidates have been ghosted, lied to, or placed at a client and then forgotten about. Each day our staff works tirelessly at qualifying and placing, top talent with our clients, in a compassionate and caring manner.
Not every candidate is a match for the job, but every candidate and consultant will be treated with respect and professionalism.
Digital Marketing Associate
- Location: New York, NY
- Type: Contract
- Job #76910
Our client, a leading stock exchange company is hiring a Digital Marketing Associate.
Work Location: New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced and proactive web producer to join our dynamic, global digital strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to support our robust initiatives and drive the execution for digital marketing strategies on the client's website. This role reports to the Director of Web Production and sits within the enterprise Digital Marketing team.
Your role and responsibilities:
You will be joining a team which is responsible for the day-to-day updating of client's web and video content using their CMS and video hosting platform, working closely with internal clients to propel the strategy and vision. As a production knowledge expert, you will support innovative solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for our digital experience. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver with digital, design and marketing skills.
You will have an enthusiasm for navigating the ever-evolving digital landscape and sharing new opportunities with the team. We are looking for someone dedicated to providing superior customer service for both our internal and external stakeholders and willing to work hard to enhance the company's digital brand.
You will need the following skills and experience:
• Create, update, and maintain compelling web content in the client's CMS, applying digital best practices for page layout
• Upload and maintain video content via their video hosting platform
• Monitor content on the live site(s) for quality control, escalating any bugs visible to the client's audiences to development teams for fixing
• Serve as CMS expert with a deep understanding of platform functionality and be able to teach others how to perform certain functions in the CMS
• Partner with subject matter experts to execute actions based on SEO recommendations
• Assist the team in developing, documenting, and improving CMS processes
And it would be great if you have experience with:
• Previous website content management system experience (Drupal experience a big plus)
• A strong understanding of web technologies (e.g. responsive design, SEO, light HTML)
• Experience in using Adobe Photoshop to resize/crop website images
• Experience developing digital destinations with a lead conversion or revenue focus
• Proficient knowledge of project management platforms such as Jira and Asana
Attributes of a successful candidate include:
• Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
• Ability to troubleshoot issues, solve puzzles and work through possible solutions
• A continuous learner who is curious about how systems work and why
• Excellent communication skills as a member of a distributed global team
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Ability to balance prioritization, planning, execution and agility in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in a results-driven digital marketing role
Pay Rate: $29/hr W2