|Published||June 28, 2023|
Membership Marketing Partners (MMP) is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate to assist our digital marketing department. As the Digital Marketing Associate, you will help organize, implement, and monitor digital advertising campaigns for email, paid media, SEO, and other digital verticals.
If you are a self-starter, and you work well in a collaborative environment, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing. The ideal team member will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly organized, and be adept at time management as they juggle multiple projects.
This is an entry-level position and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career in digital marketing and in conservative/right leaning politics. Depending on your performance, there’s excellent opportunities for growth and advancement within your department and within the company at large.
The ideal candidate is available to work in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. We currently operate on a hybrid schedule and expect in-office attendance once or twice a week.
MMP is an innovative and fast-growing direct marketing agency that serves conservative non-profits and non-partisan non-profits in the DC metro and New York markets.
Here are the required **
• Experience with either political advocacy groups, political action committees, party committees, campaigns, or a marketing agency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Interest in conservative/right leaning politics
• BA/BS degree (Preferred Bachelor’s degree in political science, marketing, or business related)
• Experience with direct response marketing and digital marketing campaigns
• Experience with email marketing and digital paid media campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
• Prior experience using Google Analytics to pull reports
• Background managing social media accounts
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Build out all email campaigns for our clients using templates and basic HTML
• Assist with regular reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) to communicate any campaign related metrics
• Audit the components of various digital campaigns (copy, links, landing pages, etc.)
• Help steer digital campaigns through the approvals process internally and with our clients
• Assist with SEO projects
• Curate articles and original content for social media promotion
• Research and monitor different digital media trends
Show us you have what it takes, and we will pay you a competitive salary with good benefits. Please send your resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. No calls, recruiters, or vendors, please.