Digital Marketing Associate
|Published||March 24, 2023|
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join the Zurich Digital Marketing team and support our North America offices as we continue to grow our footprint.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will support the development and execution of targeted email campaigns. The ideal candidate Is data driven and analytical, leverages knowledge for creative solutions, and loves testing, learning, and taking calculated risks. If you are an experienced digital marketer with a passion for marketing automation and data driven insights with an eye for detail, but also considers the bigger picture, we encourage you to apply for this position.
This Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
* Support updates and creation of web content and pages
* Support Email Marketing team with builds, distributions, and reporting.
* Develop and maintain channel and campaign reporting
* Ensure marketing initiatives are on strategy, on time and within budget parameters
* Collaborate with marketing managers to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
* Bachelors Degree and no prior experience in Digital Marketing, Analysis and/or Research
* High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Analysis and/or Research
* Experience supporting email deployment and management with hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo, etc.)
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent organization and writing skills
* Knowledge of basic business marketing metrics, including measuring and reporting email engagement and A/B test results
* Experience with digital marketing campaign development
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to any COVID-related health and safety protocols in place at that time (https://www.zurichna.com/careers/faq).
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Schaumburg
Remote Working: Hybrid
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-LB1 #HYBRID
Nearest Major Market: Chicago