Digital Marketing Associate
|Published||March 4, 2023|
Location: Waltham, MA
Salary: Depends on Experience
The Judge Group is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional.
- Collaborate with internal creative director, external agencies, and specialty partners (as needed) to develop digital creative content in numerous formats and in alignment with brand guidelines, to ensure maximum impact (e.g., animated digital display, static display, paid social across all platforms, video content, interactive website content, etc.)
- Assist the Associate Digital Marketing Manager in the management of day-to-day relationship with the Bank’s digital media partner to define strategies, develop creative assets, deploy digital media assets across appropriate platforms and audiences, monitor ongoing performance, manage reporting, analyze results, and uncover optimization opportunities to increase growth.
- Assist in the development and management of the website, including content development and ongoing updates; landing page design, development, testing and optimization; customer and user experience, and ongoing analytics reporting.
- Manage the deployment of ongoing email campaigns via Constant Contact and Sendgrid email platforms.
- Partner with the digital marketing team and digital banking team to define A/B testing strategies, including testing copy, display ad creative, landing pages and tactics to test, learn and improve digital marketing performance. Additionally, in collaboration with digital banking team, identify and formulate new audiences to test.
- Aid in the research and discovery of new marketing technologies and tools that will help us scale our digital marketing programs.
- Act as a liaison with legal and compliance partners to ensure regulatory compliance integration into all appropriate marketing efforts, following a detailed process for tracking campaign creative and compliance approvals for audit purposes.
- Support social media activities, including content development and posting, as well as asset creation for new digital banking product launches.
- Collaborate with Market Research & Segmentation Manager to review customer feedback survey insights and identify areas for digital experience improvement.
- Facilitate all necessary coordination with internal partners for review and approval of campaign materials
- Manage the Bank’s monthly media schedule and asset releases.
- Coordinate and support Marketing Managers with the scheduling and planning of monthly governance meetings with internal business partners.
- Understand banking advertising compliance requirements and provide for integration into all appropriate marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Experience with financial services or other regulated industries a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, accept directions on given assignments, and collaboratively with colleagues and exhibit strong teamwork.
- Experience with digital marketing channels including display advertising, paid and organic search, email marketing platforms (e.g., Constant Contact and Sendgrid), social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and websites (e.g., CMS systems). Some traditional marketing experience helpful.
- Understanding of campaign management/planning and creative development process.
- Excellent project management skills; extremely well organized with attention to detail as well as follow-up and follow-through.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is comfortable working on multiple projects at a time with the ability to prioritize, as needed.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Programs, including Word and PowerPoint with a high level of proficiency in Excel, as well as experience with Tableau.
- Ability to story tell using market, channel, campaign, and performance data insights.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com