|February 21, 2023
|Long Beach, CA
Job Description: Digital Marketing Associate
We are Braven, a creative marketing agency whose purpose is to leverage digital marketing tools to deliver results for entrepreneurs and business owners. Our focus is singular: to scale companies, organizations, and brands by driving customer awareness and brand recognition. Our digital marketing formula has been tried and tested--it is elegant in its execution and creative in its delivery.
Who You Are
Your passion for digital marketing knows no bounds. You have experience in monetizing digital marketing channels. You can craft stories with numbers and convey them using visual images and writing compelling content. You have knowledge or are eager to learn a range of analytics, marketing, and design tools (e.g., Optimizely, Alexa, MailChimp, Canva, Photoshop, Google Analytics/GTM, Google Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook Ads Manager). Most importantly, you’re passionate about helping the small business community in LA and across the world!
- Drive best-in-class digital marketing strategies; evangelize process, partner with the marketing team, and work with the marketing manager to scale projects
- Know how to create online business listings including: Google My Business, Facebook Business, LinkedIn Business, Yelp Business, Bing Business Listing, and Yelp Business listing, among others.
- Excellent customer service when it comes to client interfacing
- Execute on messaging strategy, production of creative and deploy materials to internal and external customers; includes web strategy execution, advertising, web content, launch kits and more.
- Love scaling small businesses and have the ability to use digital marketing tools such as email, social media, SEO, SEM, PPC.
- Assist in developing, implementing, managing, and streamlining processes for the marketing team
Expectations and Requirements
- 1-2 yrs of marketing experience, preferably digital and within an agency setting
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration or other applicable disciplines
- Detail oriented individual, with a strong focus on quality; and excellent proofreading skills.
- Superior writing skills – ability to pitch in and write marketing copy as needed.
- A working knowledge of design, photography, and print production.
- Digital certificates within Google Ads/Analytics, Facebook, Hubspot, etc preferable but not required