|February 9, 2023
Welcome to the future of energy! We are CleanSky Energy, a retail energy provider guided by a single purpose: to bring clean energy to all at an affordable, honest rate. From our casual work environment, entrepreneurial spirit and growing team – come see what life at CleanSky is like!
The position will manage and carry out a diverse range of assignments, projects, and activities to enable positive digital brand experience for CleanSky Energy across Texas and deregulated markets in the NorthEast.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will support a broad range of digital experiences and advertising initiatives spanning acquisition and retention - making it an ideal role for someone who is looking to utilize their skills across the marketing funnel. You will also track and analyze the performance of our marketing initiatives. Your analysis and recommendations will help make our marketing strategies more impactful and effective.
Digital Marketing responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update CleanSkyEnergy.com to improve customer and prospect engagement. Expand CleanSky’s commercial / small business web presence.
- Partner with digital marketing agencies to optimize campaigns (PPC, SEO, programmatic, display, paid social, programmatic, etc.).
- Create digital content (web pages, landing pages, vanity URLs, digital ads, copy, infographics, etc.)
- Manage and optimize CleanSky Energy's online conversion funnel.
- Conduct market research and analysis related to competitive landscape and digital market trends and translate findings to actionable insights and recommendations for review by the broader marketing team.
- Distill complex digital marketing analysis into clear, simple presentations for review by senior management. Track, analyze, and report out on assigned marketing initiatives.
- Develop documents or presentations on key projects, processes, and issues as appropriate to keep management informed and drive decision-making.
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must know how to dream big, get things done, and have fun!
- Experienced data-based thinker, creative, positive, energetic, and has a strong work ethic.
- Brings a growth mindset to all projects, and works through ambiguity with an ability to drive projects and workstreams to completion.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills - are you detailed and organized?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Highly flexible individual with a proven commitment to delivering projects on time.
• Open office environment located Houston, TX (77098)
• Minimal Travel required
• 4+ years work experience in energy markets, marketing and/or an agency environment
• Working knowledge of deregulated power markets in U.S. states
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo, and Google Analytics