|Published||January 21, 2023|
Highland Electric Fleets is the market leader in vehicle electrification-as-a-service, focusing on school, municipal and other government agency fleets. We’ve done the most, and largest, deals in our space and we are growing rapidly. Our full-service offering reduces the cost and complexity of electrification, delivering positive impacts to a broad spectrum of stakeholders and accelerating a key element of the clean energy transition.
Our mission is to eliminate the barriers to better student health and a cleaner environment. We aim to mitigate risk for our customers, increase electric school bus market penetration, and deliver positive impacts across a broad spectrum of stakeholders: students, communities, school districts, fleet operators, manufacturers, and utilities.
Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Remote; Beverly, MA - hybrid
Employment: Full Time
Highland is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who combines creativity and strategic thinking with strong analytical and execution skills.
As a member of the growing Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for developing our digital marketing strategy, executing that strategy, analyzing and reporting on the results, and iterating as needed. Digital marketing at Highland covers a variety of areas, including email marketing & drip campaigns, marketing automation, paid and organic social media, digital ads, and marketing analytics.
This is a highly cross functional role that reports to the Head of Marketing. You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with teams working in all aspects of the business and become an expert in fleet electrification in the process. A strong candidate will have experience or express a strong interest in EVs, climate change mitigation, energy, project finance, education, or related industries.
- Build a strong digital marketing function for Highland, including assessing existing/new software, recommending ways to improve engagement and efficacy, and executing on those suggestions.
- Work with contractors and the marketing team to enhance Highland’s SEO optimization and web content; implement visitor tracking to improve engagement and automate lead intake and nurturing.
- Work closely with the Sales, Origination, and Market Development teams to conceive and execute email marketing and drip campaigns that educate and engage audiences.
- Analyze and report on the results of digital marketing campaigns, and propose modifications if needed.
- Build on existing organic social media foundations & work with PR firm to execute; Help build CEO social media presence.
- Develop clear, compelling content that engages stakeholders across multiple digital channels, including social media, website, email, and webinars.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Ability to work cross-functionally, influence without authority, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Successful digital marketing track record of driving inbound leads and/or executing successful email marketing campaigns
- A strategic thinker – able to break down and simplify complex problems & industries
- Extremely organized, with high attention to detail
- Experience in EVs, climate change mitigation, energy, project finance, education, or related industries (preferred but not required)
Highland offers a competitive base salary and performance-based bonus program with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including stock, health, vision, and dental coverage, life insurance, public transportation assistance, generous paid time off, and a 401(k) program. Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Highland Electric Fleets provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Highland Electric Fleets complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.