Digital Marketing Associate
|Published||January 17, 2023|
Calling all Digital Marketers with Yardi software experience!
SRG is excited to share a new position in the Marketing Department for a Digital Marketing Associate! The Digital Marketing Associate will support the Digital Marketing Managers and will handle website audits, helpdesk marketing tickets related to Yardi, CRM, Rent Café as well as several autonomous projects. We are looking for a fun, knowledgeable, self-starter who has attention to detail, loves to support others and work as part of a high functioning team. Yardi experience required.
Come join SRG and experience the difference!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and over 25,000 apartment units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical and Design
• Creates, implements, monitors and modifies, the digital marketing plan for each community in the portfolio as needed.
• Identifies and completes the “refresh” of current website with a regular cadence; using the audit format, two times per year, assessing visual improvements, copy changes, color palette, point of interest maps, SEO, UTM codes etc.
• Oversees and fixes issues with current websites as needed and works with Yardi or other external party to identify solutions.
• Ensure the edits on videos, YouTube and community websites, meet our standards.
• Oversees interface of new websites and splash pages with third party vendors.
• Communicates with clients as necessary involving any high level project related to websites, both structural and visual, including formats, imagery, copy, color and use of logos as requested and as a part of onboarding new communities.
• Identifies opportunities and creates a digital marketing plan to drive digital and in-person traffic.
• Creates new and refined methods of ticketing processes for the marketing department including the training of onsite members to create nudge marketing effectively.
• Identifies trouble shooting for issues related to the websites pricing, links, alt tags and WCAG issues and changes regarding rent specials, Yardi feeds, nudge marketing, imagery, website feeds, etc. and ensures they are handled and responded to the onsite teams the same day.
• Maintains accurate costs entered in custom ROI report and extends cost-per-lead and lease amounts as needed for reports. Interfaces with consultant or Yardi support team on improvements to that report or others.
• Develops and maintains a database on competitors and their websites.
• Identifies potential market challenges and analyzes information to make recommendations to management.
• Creates vector files for all community logos.
• Updates all floorplan images for out of date or low-quality resolution.
• Audit marketing source codes for tracking to ensure we have tracking codes for all sources including Yardi CRM, remove outdated sources.
• Audits all ILS’ for content, imagery, specials, video quarterly.
• Organizes community photos for a clear-cut process to deliver when requested by team members.
• Audits and maintains accurate participation with new technology tools for the portfolio.
• Oversees and plans for acquisition onboardings by following the process to ensure that the website, resident portal, and online leasing feeds work upon transition from Yardi.
• Creates a refined method for onboarding new websites and Y2Y transfers.
• Maximizes the use of CRM for the properties to include follow up and reporting processes.
• Assists in designing and implementing the technical interface required with any new technology that is implemented in marketing or operations, via IT
• Conducts quarterly marketing audits of digital marketing touch points for all communities.
• Ensures accuracy on all contracts Files.
Education and Experience:
Three to five years of related digital marketing and web design experience. Experience on Yardi required. Must have a self-starter approach and can work autonomous on projects.
• Prior digital marketing experience required, preferably with a multi-family property management company.
• Advanced knowledge of Yardi Voyager and other Yardi modules including Yardi Rent Café, CRM.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat.
• Knowledge of all file types and their uses.
• Experience in graphic design for fonts, color and balance.
Salary is $70K-$82K/year. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental discounts depending on location, rental incentive and renewal compensation, and bonuses. Regular full time employees who work between 30-40 hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is provided in accordance with law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
SARES REGIS CAREERS SITE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.