|Published||January 12, 2023|
The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for driving traffic to, updating, and optimizing Stock Yards Bank's website. This position will also be responsible for creating dynamic, targeted email marketing campaigns. Periodically, this person will provide the management team with updates on traffic, response rates, and effectiveness of all digital marketing efforts.
Marketing - Product Responsibilities:
* This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
* Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop new digital media strategies.
* Ability to segment customers and maximize the customer experience across touchpoints.
* Assists in executing plan on how Stock Yards Bank & Trust drives the right visitors to the right pages, incorporating mid- and lower-funnel tactics and campaigns in an omnichannel world.
* Experience creating and updating SEO copy/content, including keyword research
* Create dynamic, targeted email marketing campaigns to drive traffic and increase sales opportunities.
* Website execution should incorporate both technical and content side of SEO.
* Partner with platforms such as Google, Meta affiliate platforms, and others to drive new opportunities.
* Manages and develops corporate website.
* Uses a data-driven approach to learn (e.g., A/B testing) and applies learnings in future campaigns.
* Shares with cross-functional teams.
* Develops strategies to increase sales and brand awareness through digital channels such as search engines, social media, and online advertising
* Assists in developing and managing marketing campaigns that align with company goals and objectives
* Designs and develops web pages and content based on SEO best practices
* Creates content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms to engage target audiences
* Monitors industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for new products or services
* Analyzes data to determine marketing effectiveness and make adjustments as needed
Marketing - Brand Responsibilities:
* Helps to maintain Stock Yards Bank's strategic and creative vision for branding efforts, effectively positioning the company and its brand by improving public awareness and community image across all mediums
* Development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies
* Keep with brand and messaging standards to ensure ongoing consistency
* Developing and maintaining the company's website and staying current on the latest web techniques
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager and other team members within the marketing department with regular status updates and communications
* Meets weekly with supervisor (Check-ins) and marketing team (Huddles)
* Maintains compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
* Lead projects as assigned and all other duties assigned
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related business fields; or equivalent experience
* 1 - 3 years of experience required; preferred with experience related to digital marketing ideals for either a strong brand or agency
* Experience working in Content Management Systems
* Basic HTML/5 knowledge a plus
* Email Marketing experience
* Proficient in current technologies, as well as standard applications including Adobe Creative Cloud
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Must have strong presentation and writing and communication skills
* Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize projects
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
* Ability to think creatively
* 401(k) with a company match of up to 6%
* ESOP employer match
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Cancer / Disease insurance
* Accident insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Savings Accounts
* Humana Go365 Wellness & Rewards Program
* Bank paid Life / AD& D insurance
* Voluntary Life / AD&D insurance
* Bank paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires sitting the majority of the time with some walking and standing. All work occurs indoors and within regular working hours. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. May stand for long periods on the teller line. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.