|Published||September 8, 2022|
Gpac has partnered with a celebrated Manufacturing firm in Wisconsin for a new Digital Marketing Associate opportunity! The family-cultured company offers a very competitive compensation & benefits package within their freshly renovated, state-of-the-art facility. A super-friendly team of dedicated employees who offer glowing reviews over the leadership emphasizing the individuals work-life balance is key to success within.
The Role Summary
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of our marketing platforms and databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and elevating product marketing data.
- Maintain product data and content across multiple platforms (JD Edwards, WordPress, industry and customer specific databases)
- Pull product data for associations, buying groups, and dealers upon request
- Maintain WordPress database of product descriptions, data, images, videos, spec sheets, and assets
- Develop product descriptions, features, and benefits from current and historic collateral with strong attention to naming conventions and detail
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, customer service, and engineering teams to ensure product data, descriptions, and images are accurate
- Responsible for building and executing email sends, drip/nurture campaigns, webinars, forms, landing pages, segmentation, forms within Marketing Automation system (Marketo)
- Test, deploy, and continuously evaluate instance for improvements
- Configure and deploy rules and triggers to guide the customer journey
- Understand and report campaign data and performance to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- 2-4 year degree is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, initiative, analytical analysis, enthusiasm, team-work, and results-orientation are important attributes for this position.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Marketo (or other marketing automation software) is preferred.
- Foodservice or manufacturing industry experience or B2B marketing strongly preferred
APPLY NOW: If you are interested, or know anyone else who would be, then let me know right away as this client is urgent and moving ahead with phone interviews this week!
I can be reached at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 605.501.4712 (call/text).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.