|Published||August 29, 2022|
Deinde Financial (dba Integra Credit) is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join its growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a rapidly growing, Chicago fin-tech company and help direct the development of its Digital Marketing Program. An ideal candidate is detail oriented and focuses on the ‘why’ of their day to day responsibilities. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing. They should enjoy problem solving complex operational issues and identifying ways to continuously improve.
Who are we?
We are a Chicago-based startup founded by a proven team disrupting the online non-prime lending market. We offer our customers flexible installment and open-ended credit products. With more than 30 years of combined experience in the industry, we are building a lending enterprise that will disrupt a stagnant lending industry and bring a much-needed flexible and compliant product to the market. Our cutting-edge consumer lending platform leverages a sophisticated analytics framework to offer credit products to millions of consumers who need small-dollar, affordable personal loans. Our office is located in the Financial District of Chicago; however, we have adopted a hybrid work from home policy. This position is open to all qualified candidates, regardless of physical location.
- Concept and build a number of varied digital programs, PPC campaigns, SEO strategies, and social programs.
- Own the digital, planning and buying processes with partners.
- Develops strategic SEO roadmap and sets goals to measure success
- Identify and implement new opportunities that measurably grow revenue
- Stays current on the digital marketing landscape and makes recommendations for new ideas, growth opportunities, and strategies.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new vendors and partnerships
- Leverage data and analytics to inform decision making and recommendations.
- Work in a professional manner cross functionally and manage projects with varying scope
- Build presentations for stakeholders that effectively communicate business results.
Knowledge / Skills
- 5+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- A strong knowledge base SEO, PPC, and programmatic retargeting strategy
- Familiar with organic and paid social media campaigns, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills (Partner meetings and PowerPoint)
- Ability to break down complex issues into manageable tasks
- Effective problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to set priorities and accomplish objectives to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to extrapolate from historical data and current events to anticipate business needs and plan accordingly
- Self-starter and ability to identify areas of need and jump in where needed and necessary
- Eager for new challenges and coordination with a number of different stakeholders within the organization
- A functional knowledge of SQL
- College degree. Focus on business, finance or marketing preferred.
- Competitive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match
- Work with smart, dedicated folks, including Chicago's best young FinTech professionals
- A fun, highly collaborative environment: you teach us, we'll teach you
- Rapid advancement in your skillset and experience
- Casual work environment, jeans encouraged
- Convenient proximity to public transit in downtown Chicago
- Bike room and gym in on site
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time