|Published||August 5, 2022|
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Foundedin 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industrys foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industrys most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agents business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
Senior Market Sales, Inc. (SMS) is in search of a Digital Marketing Associate (DMA) to collaborate with a creative communications team. As a DMA, you will use your skills to support the companys digital marketing strategy and help business units generate leads, recruit and train prospects, and maintain an online presence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce and manage webinars and other online training
- Capture, edit and produce video content
- Set up/breakdown studio equipment and sets
- Use and maintain studio equipment (cameras, screens, computers, mics, etc)
- Assist with additional digital marketing, including website content, landing pages, email marketing, and text message marketing
- Current examples of work/portfolio (video)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, as well as other Adobe Creative Suite software on PC
- Basic knowledge of online streaming preferably live webinar softwares (ie. GoTo Webinar, Zoom), as well as experience running online meetings and events
- Minimum of 3 years producing online video preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, as well as other Adobe Creative Suite software on PC
- Experience using advance live video production systems (ie. Tricaster) or similar devices
- Experience in high quality video production (ie. Storyboarding, motion graphics, drone, etc.)
- Experience using other forms of digital media, including content management systems, email marketing systems, social media tools, etc.
Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.