|Published||August 3, 2022|
Kolcraft Enterprises, Inc. is America’s largest and oldest family-owned and operated crib mattress manufacturer and a leader in innovative baby product design with a successful line of strollers, baby walkers, baby carriers, cribs, baby bedding essentials and much more. Established in 1946, Kolcraft designs and manufactures baby products under the Kolcraft, Contours, Sealy, Stearns & Foster, Tempur-Pedic and Sesame Street brands. Kolcraft is headquartered in Chicago, IL and maintains offices and manufacturing facilities in both the US and Asia. Kolcraft has been recognized in Crain’s Business for extensive product innovations and has even earned a spot in the Guinness World Records in 2018.
We’re looking for a proactive and creative digital media associate to support the digital function and assists in managing social and digital assets across internal and external sites. Collaborating closely with the marketing team, this role assists in a broad spectrum of digital and social media marketing initiatives.
Oversee daily maintenance and development of the websites under our portfolio (Kolcraft, Sealy Baby, Contours Baby and Tempur-pedic Baby)
- Develop and implement online paid search, SEO/SEM, social media campaigns, etc.
- Assist with development of email marketing strategy
- Analyze website and social media analytics (Google Analytics, MailChimp etc.) to uncover data trends and translate the data into actionable recommendations; provide regular reports across key performance indicators
- Manage product data feeds (PriceSpider, Google Merchant Center, Facebook Catalogs etc.)
- Manage email lists and data segmentation through marketing cloud solution platform
- Assist with the development, editing, and proofreading of all digital and social assets including branding, images, and copy. Assets include the website, blog, social media, and other marketing materials
- Monitor retail sites (Amazon, Target, Walmart) and support content management
Requirements (must have):
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of prior experience with background in website management, content development, email marketing and social media management
- Strong experience accessing and utilizing WordPress, and/or other CMS platforms
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, AdWords, Sprout Social, Facebook Ads manager, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadline orientation
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and think strategically