|Published||June 25, 2022|
Digital Marketing Associate
The Digital Marketing Associate will assist with the website and all aspects of digital execution – including paid and organic, helping to drive prospects to the Prometheus Group websites and other owned/earned/paid media. You will create and manage reports and provide timely updates on the results of our ongoing digital efforts. You will work with and support the entire marketing team and make recommendations on strategies to support the organizational goals, including content and social marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations based on data and current best practices for the digital strategy for all owned properties/websites.
- Execute digital marketing efforts including organic and paid.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and makes recommendations to marketing leadership to adjust budgets as necessary.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and impact and make recommendations for optimization.
- Support the Marketing team to create highly targeted, integrated multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns via various channels such as AdWords, Email and Social channels.
- Use analytics and insights to better profile, target, and retarget prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the team.
Skills and Expertise
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra
- Proficiency in web analytics software and digital marketing tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to conduct A/B testing in different mediums and tools.
- Ability to distill complex data into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Proactive and confident self-starter able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, the ability to derive meaning from data and a desire to improve processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, cooperative and positive attitude.
- Drive to learn, develop skills and grow as a professional.
- Agile, resourceful and thoughtful.
- Ability to negotiate commitments and to follow-up on them.
- Experience with YouTube advertising an asset.
- Experience with WebFlow and HubSpot an asset.
- Ability to travel (20%)
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience.