|Published||June 25, 2022|
A Global Leader in Business Events
PCMA is the world’s largest and most forward-thinking community for Business Events Strategists and organizers, providing senior-level education, networking, and market intelligence for the global business events industry.
Our vision is to drive global economic and social transformation through business events.
Headquartered in Chicago, PCMA world class management team oversees 17 chapters throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico with members in more than 40 countries globally – and growing!
We hire ambitious, capable professionals who thrive on entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration and who what to “Change the Way the World Works”. Our people are passionate about progress, welcome constant change and understand the value of engagement and success. We love coming to work because we believe in our products, services, and our culture.
Above all, our People are valued. They play a meaningful role in building solutions and shaping the future of PCMA. We believe that having a diverse workforce is not enough, we also need to build a culture of inclusion that leverages the strengths of all our employees.
The Digital Marketing Associate Role
The Digital Marketing Associate works closely with an in-house marketing team to build, launch and optimize email and display advertising campaigns for PCMA’s educational products, events and membership business units in North America and around the world.
In collaboration with the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Associate will identify audience segments and channel opportunities, develop campaign strategies, manage the creative development process, and program, test and deploy digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day digital production schedule including the development, testing, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns using search, digital display, email, and social tactics.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for campaigns to drive engagement and revenue performance.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase PCMA’s website search engine results rankings.
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, asset coordination, quality assurance, and scheduling.
- Explore new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
You will bring with you to this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media or related field.
• 1 year+ experience in digital marketing.
• Experience with CRM, marketing automation, digital attribution and campaign management– familiarity with Pardot a plus.
• Meticulous attention to detail and process, and skilled execution of digital marketing quality control and assurance.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions
• Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time in performing the work.
• Ability to walk for extended periods of time in performing the work.
• Ability to pull or push objects of varying weights in performing the work.
• Ability to grasp objects utilizing the fingers (fine motor manipulation).
• Ability to travel by air or ground transportation as required in performing the work.
PCMA currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other PCMA COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.
PCMA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.