|Published||April 28, 2022|
Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Associate who enjoys intellectual challenges and is seeking a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
The Digital Marketing Associate works across various digital channels to promote the Tower Hill brand, content, and products to current and prospective customers with a specific focus on social, web, and email marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include executing lead generation and account-based campaigns, creating social and web campaign content, forms, and landing pages, producing multimedia content, building channel specific reporting, and overall support for digital marketing and demand generation activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Manage email marketing and automation assets, build email templates, and manage tracking for various campaigns.
• Collaborate with product, sales, and communications teams to create and execute various web, email, and social campaigns.
• Become a technology subject matter expert within platforms such as Hootsuite, Campaigner, WordPress, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
• Assist with the planning and execution of all web, email, and social media campaigns.
• Curate relevant content for digital properties and assist in the creation of original content.
• Manage social media profiles/communities; refresh all assets on all community portals and work closely with internal points of contact to gather key content.
• Assist with account-based and lead gen efforts across various digital campaigns; track form fills and ensure smooth transfer to marketing automation platform agency force.
• Identify trends and insights in the digital marketing industry.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Experience working with email platforms such as Marketo, Campaigner, and Pardot.
• First-hand experience with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite.
• Strong project management skills.
• Analytical mindset and ability to review email, web, and social analytics to drive improvements.
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms is preferred.
• Comfort with basic copywriting and experience working with Adobe CS, particularly Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
• Understanding of consumer behavior, specs, ad units and creative look and feel of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
• Idea-driven, takes initiative and a creative problem solver who likes to get stuff done.
• Ability to provide strategic feedback to creative teams and management.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Enjoys working across multiple departments and products.
• Ability to learn-as-you-go with new tools and projects.
• Ability to multitask and stay organized with a wide variety of tasks.
• Ability to meet changing demands and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
•Digital agency and/or corporate marketing experience a plus.
• Insurance and/or finance industry experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hearpaysa. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work effectively in an open office environment, communicate well with others, deal effectively with customers, and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
At Tower Hill, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.