|Published||January 19, 2022|
|Location||Neptune City, NJ|
Central Garden & Pet is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate for the Dog & Cat businesses supporting Nylabone, Four Paws and Cadet. This role will sit on the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing team reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, and support SEO, Website Projects, Email Marketing, & Paid Digital Advertising.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Execute on set of key SEO projects that drive organic traffic and search engine visibility growth.
- Contribute to search engine optimization of our websites through keyword research and associated website updates.
- Own execution of brand website projects designed to improve user experience, increase traffic, and maintain optimal consumer experience.
- Work with our Web Development team to manage the resolution of all website fixes.
- Utilize our content management system to add new blog articles to our websites and create new landing pages.
- Assist with paid ad campaigns and reporting for paid and non-paid digital marketing activities using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and other marketing technology platforms.
- Setup, schedule, and report on the performance of newsletters for Nylabone & Four Paws, and Cadet.
- Develop a new format to drive greater engagement and improve the esthetic of Nylabone & Four Paws newsletters.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research that guides our brands’ communications and marketing strategies.
- Produce competitive analyses.
- Participate in team brainstorms to discuss how insights translate into actionable brand recommendations.
- Manage winner selection and prize fulfillment for Nylabone, Four Paws, and Cadet giveaways and contests.
- Utilize reporting to demonstrate results of digital marketing efforts to team.
- Provide support to the overall digital team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant digital marketing experience with focus on SEO and including on-line advertising (SEM, social, display, email & mobile), working with websites, and web analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager. Experience with HTML a plus.
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities while adapting to quick changing shifts in priorities.
- Proficiency using the applications within MS Office.
- Experience owning analysis and reporting of campaigns.
- Eagerness to test and learn, with a willingness to fail, but the drive to succeed.
- Outstanding problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and adapt.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others and drive results through collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment that emphasizes excellence and teamwork.
- Team player
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe home is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by our purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made up of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the future of the garden and pet industries…one blade of grass and one wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.