|Location||San Carlos, CA|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel X is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate with ecommerce experience to join our e-Mobility Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a passion for and experience in B2C marketing, a strong familiarity with today’s popular ecommerce strategies and tools, and excellent project management, communication, and analytical skills.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Aggregate, report on, and provide analysis of weekly and monthly ecommerce data
- Create and manage digital content across North American channels. Manage translation of international content as needed.
- Coordinate delivery of website UI/UX updates, including QA of major deliverables. Must be detail-oriented.
- Manage ecommerce campaign and activity calendar, working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, as well as operations, product, and customer support stakeholders, to plan and drive the execution of campaigns and digital initiatives.
- Work closely with product marketing team members to drive successful execution of new product launches and related digital updates.
- Track and manage success of marketing and sales performance, provide inventory projections, and manage inventory delivery.
- Collaborate with colleagues on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve ecommerce performance.
Who You Are:
- Understanding of search engine optimization best practices and experience with digital marketing advertising platforms
- Working knowledge of and ability to perform data-driven analysis using Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Analytics or other platforms
- Comfortable with technical product terminology and specifications
- Strong organizational/project management skills, including high attention to detail
- Top-notch standards for producing quality work
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Collaborative spirit and problem-solving mindset
- Fluency with Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Adobe Commerce Cloud/Magento preferred
- Experience with ShipRush, Joomla/HikaShop preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French a plus
What You've Accomplished:
- At least 1 year of online marketing/ecommerce experience
What Enel Offers You:
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].