|Location||Hood River, OR|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Digital Marketing Manager needed to drive the redistribution of a $1.6M advertising budget!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Augie Ullmann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a multi-million dollar food company that carries an e-commerce platform. They are looking for a tenured Digital Marketing Leader to reshape their annual advertising spend ($1.6M), outsource marketing projects in a cost-effective manner, establish strategies, and be a key stakeholder in their growing business.
If you thrive in a performance-focused environment and feel energized by scaling businesses, read on ...
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary and Career Growth.
- Health Insurance Stipend.
- Paid Time-off.
- 401K w/ 3% match.
- Develop a multichannel digital marketing program to drive sales and new user acquisition across channels.
- Produce cutting edge channel strategies and tactics across SEM, Paid Social, Email, and Owned channels by working closely with a small executive leadership team.
- Drive the day-to-day operations & oversee the execution of processes between external agencies.
- Develop a testing roadmap and conduct meaningful experiments to iterate our approaches continuously.
- Regularly analyze performance results and make recommendations for decisions across spend, targeting, email, creative, landing pages, and beyond.
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership to determine assets required to support efforts in all digital marketing and advertising efforts.
- Weekly reporting to Executive Leadership.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in product management supporting an eCommerce business.
- Thrives in a performance-focused environment and feels energized by scaling businesses.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.