|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
BrightStar Care, the nation’s leading home care and medical staffing franchisor, is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can formulate effective strategies, execute them with an internal team and external agency partners, driving consumer awareness of and engagement with the brand.
Importantly, this person will assist in spearheading the maintenance, planning and execution of our public and local Franchise owned websites in an Enterprise Content Management System (Kentico). Responsibilities include analyzing, reviewing and recommending strategic and tactical changes to the BrightStar Care websites that optimize organic search results, user experience, and lead conversion.
You will also assist in Paid Search optimization strategy working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager as well as external vendors. Responsibilities include Paid Search (PPC) data analysis and pulling reports from the Kenshoo bid management platform, creating presentations around the analysis and performance, and making recommendations for optimizing SEM based on the data pulls.
You will seamlessly interact with and support colleagues in the Marketing Department so we work together toward an integrated marketing approach. There will be a significant amount of service to our franchisees who each maintain local versions of brightstarcare.com. Huge professional growth opportunity in a company that’s already growing fast. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- 5 -7 years experience in digital marketing, including SEM, UX, front-end content development and/or SEO;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify, communicate, and resolve problems;
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- Experience working in an Enterprise Content Management System;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related experience.