|Location||San Carlos, CA|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. In the US and Canada Enel operates through three business lines: Enel Green Power, Enel X and Enel Trading. Together our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Meet Enel X:
Enel X, part of Enel Group, is a global business leading the transformation of the energy sector. We enable consumers, businesses and communities to make smarter decisions about the way energy is created, stored and managed. We are passionate, motivated thinkers who are unified by our mission to change the way the world uses energy. We thrive on solving big problems for our customers and are fueled by our innovation and determination. In the US & Canada, Enel X combines the spirit of a startup with the expertise and infrastructure of a global innovator. We’re opening up the full spectrum of energy innovation to help our customers grow through sustainable energy solutions in the following core areas: Demand Response, Demand Management, Energy Supply Management, Energy Storage and Microgrids, Energy Efficiency, Electric Vehicle Charging, Utility Bill Management, and Sustainability. Together, with our passionate people, we are accelerating the pace of change in the energy industry, towards a more efficient and sustainable world.
Enel X is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate with ecommerce experience to join our eMobility Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a passion for and experience in B2C marketing, a strong familiarity with today’s popular ecommerce strategies and tools, and excellent project management, communication, and analytical skills.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Aggregate, report on, and provide analysis of weekly and monthly ecommerce data
- Create and manage digital content across North American channels. Manage translation of international content as needed.
- Coordinate delivery of website UI/UX updates, including QA of major deliverables. Must be detail-oriented.
- Manage ecommerce campaign and activity calendar, working closely with the VP of marketing, as well as operations, product, and customer support stakeholders, to plan and drive the execution of campaigns and digital initiatives.
- Work closely with product management team members to drive successful execution of new product launches and related digital updates.
- Track and manage success of marketing and sales performance, provide inventory projections, and manage inventory delivery.
- Collaborate with colleagues on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve ecommerce performance.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable with technical product terminology and specifications
- Strong organizational/project management skills, including high attention to detail
- Top-notch standards for producing quality work
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Collaborative spirit and problem-solving mindset
What You've Accomplished:
- 1-2 years online marketing/ecommerce experience
- Understanding of search engine optimization best practices and experience with digital marketing advertising platforms
- Working knowledge of and ability to perform data-driven analysis using Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Analytics
- Fluency with Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Adobe Commerce Cloud/Magento required
- Experience with ShipRush, Joomla/HikaShop preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL a plus
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].