|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the creation and management of sales leads. This involves using digital tools like SEO, our digital catalog and targeted digital campaigns to drive leads into our website and CRM system, and then provide some basic vetting and distribution to our sales teams. You will also be responsible for updates and improvements to our digital catalog. You must be able to multi-task well, ensuring that multiple complex projects and tasks meet assigned deadlines. You must understand both customer/market and Altium business needs and be able to utilize creative thought leadership in developing compelling marketing and communications strategies and materials.
Lead Generation Management
- Deploy tools and technologies to generate new business leads
- Qualify leads based on a predetermined list of criteria created by sellers and comex team
- Increase speed of lead response to 1-2 business days
- Validate customer needs and basic company information via internet and phone
- Establish lead tracking system with appropriate tracking and metrics
Digital Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Support digital marketing campaigns that drive sales growth & customer retention as well as brand and product awareness
- Utilize marketing automation software for key communications and lead generation tracking
- Work with external vendors as required (website, CRM, Marketing automation software, printing, etc.)
- Manage SEO vendor to keep websites optimized
- Execute various social media tools (Linked In and Facebook) and maintain content calendar for digital media marketing
- Develop and curate website and social media content with internal and external partners
- Support HR and other teams to develop ideas that foster digital engagement as needed
Catalog Management and General Sales Support
- Manage newly launched digital bottle catalog and help establish internal processes for maintaining and updating catalog items
- As needed, support sales and innovation teams to distribute bottle samples from catalog
- Support Sales teams as needed for document creation and customer meetings
Ideal candidate for the role will have the following credentials and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in roles involving lead generation and digital marketing
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and functions across the organization
- 2+ years of experience managing agencies and/or external partners
- Experience in writing and editing of digital marketing and communications content
- Proven ability to drive meaningful results
- Established skills with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Online and Click Dimension a plus
- Experience using a design software package (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) a plus
- Willingness and ability to take on a variety of different projects and tasks, as driven by business needs and priorities
- B2B Marketer preferred. Package industry experience helpful, but not required
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!