|Location||Menlo Park, CA|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through September 2020.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Associate on a contract basis as coverage for a medical leave of absence, scheduled through September 2020.
What You’ll Do:
• Create and execute digital marketing tactics, including demand and lead generation initiatives, to help businesses understand the value of the ecosystem and adopt the right partners to help them grow
• Partner with Program Management, Marketing, Legal, and various cross-functional teams to identify, project-manage, and prioritize digital needs/requests
• Gather information to develop content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels including ads, emails, landing pages and more
• Work hand-in-hand with the Design team to visually elevate the work
• Coordinate implementation and QA with the Web Development team
• Generate reports and meaningful insights to optimize user journeys
• 3+ years of content/digital marketing, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
• Understanding of online advertising industry and/or small & medium businesses required
• Direct first-hand digital marketing experience (web, emails)
• Experience and willingness to develop marketing initiatives and program manage the creative process
• Excellent cross-functional and project management skills: ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment and prioritize work against deadlines
• Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)