|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Chattanooga is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Marketing Associate. We are looking for someone to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you!
You will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will work for in an emerging market with aggressive expansion in local business, large commercial plants and downtown development. There is a building boom for homes and apartments that has seen over 3000 new homes built in the last three years. Most importantly – our team is looking for a revenue generator to join our fast paced digital sales team to provide small and medium businesses an opportunity to increase their sales and profitability through a 360 degree marketing approach.
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations. You will be responsible for:
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close large
- Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Strong ability to sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs, and local news assets
- Client campaign management and retention experience of large multi-market campaigns
- Provide clients with cross platform marketing solutions
- Work with other marketing consultants and managers, as directed
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
- Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail
- Must be a confident, flexible, be able to multitask, and be able to work independently
- The ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance is a must
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!