|Published||February 8, 2023|
Digital Marketing Assistant Job Description
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to assist our busy digital marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the digital marketing director and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, perform entry level copy and paste tasks, update the system databases, and foster strong relationships in our team.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company image.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the digital marketing director and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Posting online content into websites.
- Perform entry level tasks using software.
- Building strong relationships within teams internally.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics is a plus.
Compensation and Perks:
- $40,000 annual salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401K matching opportunities
- Company Gear
- Tech Package