Digital Marketing Assistant
|Published||January 17, 2023|
Digital Marketing Assistant Job Opening
TMBPartners is seeking a digital marketing assistant to assist with a range of tasks including SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and more.
Our clients are growing and we're looking for someone who can work with the TMBPartners team to develop, execute and optimize effective digital marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for learning and understanding our clients business models and needs, in order to successfully market their brand and products. We are looking for an analytical and creative professional to join our team – one who aligns with our company's goals of partnering with our clients and with each other – respecting the trust placed in us as individuals and as a team to:
- Deliver what we promise
- Put ourselves in the shoes of others
- Understand that without challenges we have no purpose
- Believe design always matters
- Challenge with purpose
- Be committed to understanding
- Help to create less work for our clients
- Get stuff done
As a digital marketing assistant you will be responsible for providing support to the head of digital marketing, as well as playing a key role in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the digital marketing department.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, have excellent writing skills, be well-organized, and be proactive in finding solutions to problems. As a digital marketing assistant, you will assist in managing a variety of digital marketing efforts focused around driving brand awareness, lead generation, and sales.
Our hybrid with flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever needed to do our best work. Department heads partner with team members to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Meta Ads
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and the digital landscape
- Google Ads certifications
- Competency with office programs such as Google Drive, Microsoft Office & more
- Assist with management and optimization of client Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Meta Ads Campaigns
- Create and optimize client ad campaigns
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase ROI for clients
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people
- A seat at the table where your voice is heard and you have the opportunity to effect change
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Generous time-off policy – in 2022, we had 14 company paid holidays and a take-what-you-need policy on time off.
Since 2001 we have been helping clients embrace the realities and challenges created by the modern global marketplace. We don’t simply guess what is needed; we combine strategy with creativity to design effective branding, marketing communication and design solutions.
Whether our clients are looking for traditional marketing, digital marketing, branding or something else, our services are helping businesses and organizations achieve their branding, marketing and communication goals.