|Location||Allen Park, MI|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Digital Marketing Architect #416931
This position requires a strong Digital Marketing solution architecture background. The candidate will use their leadership, experience, and expertise to steer multi-functional project teams through definition, deployment and optimization for digital marketing and experience projects. The candidate must have a strong Content Management, Web Analytics, Content Delivery Network, and Digital Marketing architecture background that will play a vital role in architecting global Consumer facing web solutions.
- A deep understanding of cloud hosting and mobile architecture pattern concepts and associated implementations
- A deep understanding in Adobe Experience Manager, Digital Asset Management, Web Analytics, Digital Marketing, Search Engine, Social Media Integration, Optimization, UX, etc.
- Experience in Architecture and Design interoperability solutions.
- Must have experience with multiple internal teams (product teams, security, and operations) to ensure robust service designs
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Experience with Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Web Analytics, Digital Marketing, Search Engine, Social Media Integration, Optimization, UX, etc.
- Business / Strategy / Critical Thinking / Systems Thinking / Design Thinking development experience leading to proven and sustainable business outcomes
- Strong advocate for application architecture and adoption / support of the new Pivotal Cloud Foundry (cloud-native) development paradigm and use of service oriented and micro-service elements.
- Experience with integration and adoption of information standards applicable to Marketing and Sales via partnerships with the Information Management function.
- Foundational understanding of architecture methodologies and application (e.g. TOGAF) or significant software engineering / systems engineering experience Consulting skills (e.g. communication / presentation skills, negotiations, leading with influence, problem framing and solving, industry knowledge, benchmarking, iterative methods / agile)
- A strong understanding of information security concerns and solution approaches (e.g. data privacy, authentication, authorization, data protection, confidentiality, integrity, availability, risk management)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 7 years of professional work experience in one or more, or a combination of: architecture / software engineering / IT consulting
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7