|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
ConnectiCare is a leading health plan in the state of Connecticut. ConnectiCare’s mission is to make it easy for members to get the care they need. A local company for over 35 years, ConnectiCare has a full range of products and services for businesses, municipalities, individuals and those who are Medicare-eligible. A subsidiary of EmblemHealth, ConnectiCare leads the individual and small group markets in the state, and is ranked among the top commercial health plans in the nation, according to the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the communities we serve. If you want to join a local team and help change the way health care is delivered, ConnectiCare is the place for you.
Purpose: The Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist is responsible for measurement and reporting for marketing programs, channels and campaigns. This individual combines analytics with business and marketing acumen to develop strategic and actionable recommendations for the greater marketing team. In combination with other marketing colleagues, he or she will oversee digital analysis to formulate strategy, discover opportunities, define requirements, and assess performance of campaigns and programs. This role requires a high degree of analytical skills, data and project management expertise and an ability to turn data into action.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting for corporate websites, email campaigns, blogs and social media channels to improve performance and develop best practices for marketing team.
- Analyze digital data using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Analytics to deliver insights, establish measures of success and provide actionable recommendations.
- Support internal projects that require ongoing and ad-hoc reporting needs to help measure progress against business goals.
- Manage sourcing and warehousing of digital data by segment working across multiple data sources. Build targeted lists to support marketing campaign efforts.
- Work with internal departments – Sales, Marketing, Product, Information Technology, Operations, Compliance and others to ensure that digital data and campaigns are accurate and compliant.
- Working with advertising and digital agencies to optimize campaign performance
- Partner with marketing team members to create and deploy email campaigns using marketing automations systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Oracle’s Eloqua.
- Perform day-to-day updates on corporate website properties using content management systems such as Sitecore and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Gather, define, communicate and project manage digital projects and priorities by forming consensus across stakeholder groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3-5+ year’s work experience in data and analytics setting, preferably in health care/managed care setting
- Demonstrated ability to dive into analytics problems, synthesize data from multiple sources and communicate not only data but meaningful insights and recommendationsExperience with marketing technology and content management systems such as Eloqua, Sitecore and Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Deep understanding of digital measurement systems such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with SQL, data structures, and Excel
- Understanding of data management structure and concepts are critical
- Requires a high degree of service orientation, project management and deep experience in data-driven innovation
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience in forming strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and coordination across functional areas to deliver results
Essential Job Functions:
- Primarily sedentary.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment.
ConnectiCare is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VConnectiCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.