|Published||September 13, 2023|
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.
Location Note: Dallas, TX 75202 (preferred), OR Atlanta, GA 75202 OR El Segundo, CA 75202 (**Hybrid - onsite 3-5 days per week)
• Thorough understanding of customer contact and communications tactics across direct marketing to include direct mail, email, outbound telemarketing, messaging services, and digital.
• Working knowledge of campaign management software and tools to include, although not limited to, IBM Campaign (Formerly Unica), Teradata SQL Assistant, Rapidus, Aprimo Campaign, Adobe Campaign, SalesForce, Oracle Responsys, Business Objects, WINSCP, and Putty
• Development expertise using Teradata SQL, Oracle SQL, or comparable programming language to write code, programming documentation, performs testing, and provide feedback to debug applications.
• Independently manage campaigns from inception to implementation.
• Ability to manage heavy work load, accommodate change and adapt accordingly.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
• Experience delivering results in a fast moving, challenging environment.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results.
• Customer centric campaign planning & segmentation experience
• Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, Math; related field or foreign equivalent degree; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience.
• Requires 5-8 years’ technical experience.
• Agile, creative thinker, detailed, and solution oriented
• Working knowledge of IBM Unica Campaign Development
• Proficiency in standard MS Office applications.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here . Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website .
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here.