|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95,000 employees in 130 countries, and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Organizations today are met with a variety of operational and business challenges. External forces, like competitors and regulatory bodies, also add a secondary level of pressures that must be anticipated. At SGS, our Certification and Business Enhancement (CBE) group has developed a variety of solutions to not only meet these challenges, but establish more efficient and profitable ways of working.
Job Summary:The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing and executing an effective and comprehensive digital marketing program to successfully elevate the SGS brand and new product/service awareness.
- Plans, develops and executes digital marketing campaigns including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media and mobile in alignment with the Global CBE Digital Marketing strategy within the Digital Marketing Budget.
- Creates and implements a creative communications strategy to promote the company’s brand, and the awareness of and demand for new and existing products and services in the B2B marketplace.
- Executes Project Management of marketing campaigns and content development across all media outlets and agencies within CBE.
- Identifies and utilizes the most relevant and effective media outlets to best reach target audiences.
- Develops a budget and clear metrics for ROI on all marketing investments and monitor this closely providing ROI information monthly.
- Serves as an authority on market and industry trends, technologies, and competitors by researching and writing thorough, effective, and timely analytic reports, combining in-depth written summaries with detailed financial and operational information and tables.
- Participates in all aspects of marketing administration, reporting and governance.