|February 10, 2024
As a Digital Marketing Analyst at Corcentric, you will join a fun, collaborative team within an ambitious, entrepreneurial global organization. You will be responsible for a robust blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking, and applied analytics in full-funnel digital marketing, data analysis, reporting, and campaign optimization to drive continuous improvements to campaign performance, enhance our end-to-end online presence, and drive impactful results across our digital ecosystem.
This key position reports to the Director, Digital Marketing within our Global Marketing team. We're a dedicated, down-to-earth group in a growing organization offering plenty of opportunity. We look forward to adding you into the mix!
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, content, demand generation, and development teams to ensure alignment of campaign strategies and execution.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners.
PPC / Paid Media:
- Deliver multi-channel digital media campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic advertising, and media buying.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaign optimization, ensuring they are on strategy, within budget, and producing desired results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance lead quality, boost conversion rates, optimize landing pages, and integrate into the broader digital experience.
- Develop new and innovative growth strategies across media, creative, and technology that bolster efficiency of media dollars.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform investments and campaign tactics.
- Research, analyze, benchmark, test and manage new marketing channel opportunities.
- Regularly conduct comprehensive keyword research.
Reporting & Data Analysis:
- Utilize analytical tools and techniques to interpret data, identify trends, and generate actionable insights that inform decision-making for cross-channel campaign and digital program improvements.
- Establish best practices around the use of data and analytics to inform marketing and campaign effectiveness.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Measure and deliver action-driven reporting. Can look at data, analyze it, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), draw insights, and take action.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels throughout the buyer's journey.
You'll need to have:
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of managing campaigns, defining and driving key metrics. Demand generation reporting.
- Familiarity with various digital marketing tools, CRM systems, and ad platforms.
- Certification in Google Analytics Universal & Google Ads.
- Experience with ABM and programmatic platforms.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Building models, forecasts, regression, budgets and dynamic reports with SQL, Google Data Studio and Excel that provide meaningful direction and insight
- Data visualization and presentation
- Setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, KPIs, milestones, roadmaps, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately synthesize and present data in a digestible format.
(We want to make sure you're set up to succeed, and we view these as the critical skills you'll need to achieve great things at Corcentric!)
It's great if you also have:
- Google Analytics 4 experience.
- Knowledge of Chat GPT and generative AI tools to improve our digital outcomes.
- Media planning and buying, lead generation and acquisition strategies.
- Paid advertising on social media platforms, display advertising, and retargeting required
- Hands-on experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, work well in collaborative settings, have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects.
- Ability to organize, facilitate, communicate and present information effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
(Psst...Don't worry if you don't check all these boxes... we view this as helpful experience that can shorten ramp-up time!)
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue.
We achieve success by exemplifying our core values in the way we work, communicate, and collaborate:
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace + Drive Change
- Be Empowered
- Be Relentlessly Focused on the Customer
At Corcentric, we know that the hard work of our employees is what drives the success of our organization. We care about who you are and what you value, both inside and outside of work.
Within our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, collaborative team members and approachable leaders. Our down-to-earth, solutions-oriented culture means you'll have the opportunity to get hands-on with interesting work projects and be able to draw a short line from your contributions to business impacts. We prioritize professional development and encourage cross-functional promotional opportunities to enable you to reach your career goals. We have been in business for over 25 years and are thrilled to be actively growing and scaling our teams accordingly - it's an exciting environment and a great time to join.
We also recognize the importance of work-life balance and want to support your efforts to take care of your health and well-being and the health and well-being of those who depend upon you. In support of this, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time team members, including:
- Generous annual paid time off program that increases with tenure
- Eight paid holidays plus an annual personal holiday to recognize or celebrate an occasion that is important to you
- An annual paid day off to volunteer for causes that are near and dear to you
- Paid maternity, paternal/secondary caregiver, and adoptive parent leave
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401k program with a company match
- Medical insurance plan options ranging from a traditional PPO to High Deductible Health Plan options that feature a company HSA contribution
- Dental plan - including orthodontia coverage
- Vision plan - including discount for LASIK surgery
- All medical, dental, and vision insurance plans are available from the first of the month following your start date - no extended waiting period to be eligible!
- A no-cost Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 access to confidential counseling services and a wide range of additional support and professional services
Our roles require routine use of standard office equipment, such as computers, keyboards, printers, phones, and filing cabinets. You may need to type, reach, and lift office materials of a reasonable weight. Travel may also be required based on job responsibilities and business needs.
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.