|February 9, 2024
|Fort Worth, TX
Koddi is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join its growing client services team. As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for partnering with premier travel brands to create data-based, automated solutions to achieve their greater business objectives. You will leverage our industry-leading technology to manage large scale digital marketing campaigns and examine trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. The Digital Marketing Analyst supports Koddi's clients by managing assigned campaigns, building relationships with our customers, preparing weekly analysis for clients, and contributing to the company culture. Koddi is a fast-growing technology company and needs people who are passionate self-starters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analysis of performance and generation of performance reports
- Technical set up and troubleshooting of property feeds
- Monitoring budget pacing and making suggestions to meet monthly spend goals
- Creation of new ad campaigns, QAing builds in preparation of launching ads
- Creation of ad mockups and preparation of engaging deck slides for presentation to clients
- Cleaning hotel information records and product catalogs and filling in missing information to enable more live properties
- Creation of new catalogs - creating custom logic that leverages centralized hotel information to dynamically supply imagery, custom urls, descriptions and more
- Assistance in training other Digital Marketing Analysts analysts for dynamic feed-based advertising
- Supporting role to Sr. Analysts managing the various customer accounts and Account Managers in creating slides, setting up tests, creating mockups and updating P&I etc.
- Give feedback regarding team efficiency and suggestions for improving team productivity
- Contribute and participate to team knowledge by researching and sharing info on the industry, travel competitors, and Koddi technology solutions
- Catching product bugs for campaign management and submitting bug issues, following through to completion
- Collaborate with team and provide feedback in new features and brainstorm sessions on new features, product repositioning
WHAT SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE WILL YOU BRING?
- You're a digital marketer with a good eye for product enhancements
- You're detail-oriented and highly organized
- You have great technical proficiency and are biased toward high-volume output in a fast-paced environment
- You have 2+ years of work experience in an agency, paid search or digital advertising space in a client-facing capacity
- You're Google Analytics and/or Facebook Certified, or have experience working with product or property feeds to power dynamic campaigns
- You have an analytical skill set including the ability to mine data for trends and communicate opportunities effectively with data and visuals. This includes fluency with tools like Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel to aid you in those visualizations
- You are a natural story-teller, capable of explaining complex data in easy-to-understand ways that build trust with Koddi's clients
- You have the ability to work effectively in both independent and team environments
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and possess a can-do attitude
- You're capable of leading and managing multipoint communication and prioritization supported by strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable in a fast-growing environment
- You can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with customers, management and peers
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We've been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it's safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We're on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!