|November 28, 2023
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME (SOLUTIONS).
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM AND ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING.
If you're a May 2024 graduate, we'd love to connect with you to tell you more about our Digital Marketing Analyst position at Home Solutions, a Three Ships portfolio company. At Home Solutions, we're on a mission to make home services better for everyone.
Below you'll find the mandate for our Digital Marketing Analyst role. If you want to join an exciting, innovative, growth-stage company, we'd love to hear from you!
Your Day to Day:
- Receive mentorship from some of the brightest minds in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and a broader team of high-energy, smart, and entrepreneurial leaders.
- Analyze datasets to identify new opportunities for organic growth and optimization.
- Learn about and leverage a variety of SEO tools to conduct performance analyses and gain competitive intel.
- Conduct keyword research and competitive gap analysis to inform strategic content plays, including new content, content optimization, new content formats, and innovative experiments that quickly grow traffic on relevant, high-value topics.
- Drive results to win in organic. Lead the charge on keyword and traffic conquest by ensuring all content is best positioned to win on SERPs through on-page and off-page strategies.
- Identify and execute technical site optimizations.
- Constantly stay abreast on new SEO trends, algorithm updates, and analysis.
- Collaborate with conversion rate optimization teams to support the strategy, development, and launch of data-driven tests to optimize our user experiences.
- Build and run P&L reporting.
What it Takes:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in Business, Marketing, or Data Analytics.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills.
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and dig in.
- Independence and maturity: You are comfortable and producing excellent work with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solving and agility: You thrive in an environment where there is no playbook for success. You can adapt to different tasks and shift priorities as needed. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by doing work that hasn't been done before.
- Work as a Team: You love working with other functional experts to crush shared goals.
- Alignment with our core values Grow Without Limits, Get After It, Act With Focus, and Build The Team.
This role will start in June 2024 as part of a Digital Marketing Analyst class and is an in-office position based in our Raleigh or Charlotte, NC offices (placement to be confirmed upon hire).
Home Solutions is part of the Three Ships family of digital businesses. Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Home, Auto, Legal, and Health industries with a collective goal of simplifying the ways people discover, research, and buy.. We have a proven playbook and are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to apply it to new uncharted areas. You will have a front-row seat to build and grow a business and there is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Here at Three Ships, we are a mighty team with subject matter experts in creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, paid media, and more. The opportunity to grow and learn new skills is endless. Bottom line, at Three Ships, we have a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun. We're excited to have you see what we're all about firsthand.
About Home Solutions
- Launched Fall 2017
- Home Solutions targets the rapidly digitizing home services vertical
- Home Solutions matches homeowners with the right service provider to meet their needs.
- Through our websites and partners, Home Solutions has a proprietary audience of 47M+ homeowners and prime real estate in search engines.
- We have created a whole class and layer of guides, reviews, and ratings that are "best on the Internet" and editorially independent.
- We use this audience to help leading home services brands acquire new customers.
As a full-time employee of Three Ships, you'll have access to competitive benefits, including flexible time off, health/dental/vision, 401k match, an annual Relax & Recharge Bonus, an annual Learning & Development stipend to enroll in class(es) of your choosing, and up to $75 mobile reimbursement. If you join us in person in our Raleigh or Charlotte locations, we have an office stocked with snacks, coffee, and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
How We Hire
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.