|November 26, 2023
The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. While automotive experience is a plus, it is not required! We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. Faulkner has won a combined 59 Best Places to Work Awards.
Digital Marketing Analyst benefits include:
- Top-tier benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Annual reviews and merit increases
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and optimizing our digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and generate leads that convert into sales. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to make informed decisions that enhance our online presence and overall marketing effectiveness.
Hybrid work schedule: 3 in office days and 2 at home
- Create, manage, and optimize digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram to reach our target audience and maximize ROI.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key performance metrics, including website traffic, lead generation, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Work with our website team and vendors to implement SEO best practices, optimize website content, and develop a content strategy that drives organic traffic and enhances search engine rankings.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to segment and target audiences for email campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Collaborate with our sales and service teams to develop targeted campaigns that align with their objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and technologies and suggest ways to improve our marketing strategies.
- Manage the digital marketing budget effectively, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently to achieve marketing goals.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and extract actionable insights
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, AdWords, and social media management platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content
- Creative thinking, with the ability to develop innovative marketing solutions
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- 3-5 years of Marketing Analyst experience
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 31 dealership locations and 23 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.