|November 25, 2023
|Kennedy Space Center, FL
Digital Marketing Analyst
Become an integral part of the greater media department within Amadeus. Our Web/SEO team is exclusively focused on the creation & optimization of customer websites and their organic traffic generation. We work alongside our paid search counterparts to strategize and drive direct revenue for our customers.
Summary of the role:
The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will play an integral role within the Digital Marketing team by delivering accurate Analytics insights for the company, the team and our high value clients. He/She will focus on collection, analyzing and processing of data to help drive decisions for product and customer delivery, working from the Digital Marketing team alongside with Digital Media, Web and Product teams to conduct data analysis that help improve our clients' web ecommerce conversions.
In this role you'll:
- Deliver digital marketing services for a portfolio of independent hotels and mid groups as well as SEO and Web Analytics implementation projects.
- Act as the digital marketing team regional champion for Web Analytics architecture, Google Analytics tracking, data analysis and best practices for our clients' analytics set up.
- Deliver Web Analytics reporting for your client portfolio by using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and other tools (Bing Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, etc).
- Communicate and manage concerns from clients or other stakeholders by pro-actively problem solving.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing or Hospitality
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and SEO
- 2+ years of experience on Web Analytics, GTM and Google Analytics
- 2+ years of experience in hospitality
- Business understanding: Digital Marketing, Web Analytics, SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing.
- Computing: Basic understanding of the purpose of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and other relevant coding languages; familiar with a Design process, have a basic understanding of UX and Usability & Design tools.
- Languages: English as primary language, Spanish is a plus but not necessary.
- Specific Knowledge: Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, Google Analytics, Paid Media.
- Google Analytics Expertise (technical knowledge, usability, setup).
- Other: Hospitality industry knowledge
Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
Ability to anticipate risks and take appropriate action
Is a role-model in all aspects of Digital Marketing skills
Work with cross-functional teams to efficiently complete digital marketing/website projects.
What we can offer you:
- Get rewarded with competitive remuneration, individual and company annual bonus, vacation and holiday paid time off, health insurances and other competitive benefits.
- Work from anywhere: onsite, hybrid or fully remote.
- Professional development to broaden your knowledge and enhance your skills with on-line learning hubs packed with technical and soft skills training that allow you to develop and grow.
- Enter a diverse and inclusive workplace, join one of the world's top travel technology companies and take on a role that impacts millions of travelers around the globe.
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes!
Create your candidate profile, upload your Resume/CV and apply today!
Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veterans status, sexual orientation, gender expression, perception, or identity, marital status, mental or physical disability status, or any other protected federal, state, or local status unrelated to performance of work involved.
Amadeus endeavors to make jobs.amadeus.com/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.