|Published||July 30, 2023|
Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com to apply!
Arcticom, a Bering Straits Native Corporation subsidiary, is seeking a qualified Digital Marketing Analyst for the Office of Talent Acquisitions Recruitment Division (GTM/TAC/REC). The Bureau of GTM/TAC/REC Marketing Team oversees and implements the Departments recruitment advertising strategy and supports other bureaus to?manage media plans, careers site and content, social media channels, video production, and recruitment technologies for all aspects of the Departments recruitment efforts.??
This position requires a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst to dig deep into data to unearth meaningful insights and provide actionable recommendations. You will work with our stakeholders and marketing team to analyze data that will shape our approach to strategic recruiting initiatives on social media. Were looking for an inquisitive person who loves looking at the numbers to discern whats happening, why its happening, and how we can optimize our efforts to meet our clients objectives. This position will coordinate activities with the Marketing Team Lead to support website editing using HTML to maintain the careers site and mobile app. Maintenance involves weekly content updates, copy editing, and general code clean up. Will also support writing and editing promotional emails, including HTML formatting to develop integrated customer-centric marketing and communications to our DOS GTM customers/stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
Social Media Data Analytics:
- Use our stack of analytics tools (see below) and data from discovery activitiestracking analytics to assess related communications/marketing programs, including interviews, surveys, etc.to build insights and recommendations that enhance website performance, user experience, SEO, content strategy, marketing campaigns, and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform user experience testing, analytics, and other data-driven methods to measure effective communication
- Providing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on the content delivery system and Google Analytics
- Incorporate tracking mechanisms into all social media content and provides metrics
- Collaborate with strategists, project managers, developers, and client teams to develop, communicate, and implement recommendations based on your analysis
- Analyze results of marketing activities in cooperation with the Marketing Team and advise the customer leadership accordingly
- Collects information from Google Analytics and UTM codes
Digital/Website Administration and Coding:?
- Review website for 508 compliance, broken links, forum content/spam and video captioning
- Serves as a technical backup for the Departments careers website, cstate.gov
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress front end functions, and associated plugin
- Support recruitment technologies and vendor relationships, including the following tools, but not limited to Yello, social media channels, Hootsuite, Canva, U.S. News & World Report, Handshake, and Box
- Support web site operations, working closely with another third-party IT contractor that provides hosting and server-side support including plugin updates, WordPress updates, and server/OS maintenance and security
- Create, implement and measure marketing tags
- Support the team in HTML formatting to develop integrated customer-centric marketing and communications
- Work with the third-party IT contractor on priority bug fixes, performance improvements, design/site updates, and troubleshooting
Tools and Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAOs)
- 2 to 3 years experience (at minimum) focused on digital marketing analytics
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in marketing, data science, analytics, or relevant field
- Ability to identify strong insights from analytics and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Experience in the tools, technologies and social media platforms
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, preferably both UA and GA4
- Exceptional technical and data analytic skills
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and key metrics that align to each stage of the funnel
- Experience with digital marketing campaign development and execution, website design (HTML) and content development
- Coding skills in a relevant language such as HTML
- Understanding of basic applied statistics
- Experience creating and interpreting data visualizations
- Experience working with social media data to inform paid and organic strategies
- Current Active Secret Clearance
- General knowledge of the State Department environment
- Adobe Creative Suite
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation safety-sensitive functions.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to customer locations.
Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.