|Published||July 5, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Digital Marketing Analyst
3-Month Contract-to-Hire, early conversion possible
Are you passionate about enhancing digital marketing performance and are looking for a new opportunity with a renowned advertising agency? In this role, you will provide actionable insights to key clients and stakeholders to maximize marketing and advertising campaigns.
This mission-driven advertising agency is at the forefront of creating powerful reactions across every advertising medium. If you have a passion in Datorama and Digital Marketing, then this may be the perfect fit for you. Join the team and be a part of an amazing work-life balance culture!
- Develop reports and dashboards in Salesforce Intelligence Cloud to create and produce insightful data for actionable strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, external clients, and internal teams to maximize and optimize marketing and advertising campaigns
- Analyze reported data to develop dashboards that are needed for effective KPI campaign measurements
- Present data in monthly and quarterly fashions to external marketing clients
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Digital Marketing Analyst within this role will likely have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Systems, Data Analysis, or related is preferred
- 3 years of demonstrated experience working within Datorama and/or Salesforce Intelligence Cloud for building dashboards
- Previous background working with analytics metrics such as Adobe and/or Google Analytics
- 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing and presenting data and insights to clients and/or stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, attentive to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Fareeda Elsayed via the Apply link on this page.