|Published||July 3, 2023|
|Location||West Coxsackie, NY|
We're excited to be looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our creative, rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate for this role will possess 2+ years experience with digital data collection, analysis, and testing.
This position is a remote position with the occasional requirement to report to our Pittsfield, MA office. Seeking candidates within the general Northeast Region, NY, MA, CT, VT, ME, NH, RI, NJ or East Coast Time Zone.
How will you support the team?
- Collecting/cleaning/analyzing web data using Google Analytics, customer, and campaign data
- Designing & executing A/B tests and analyzing/interpreting results; performing website tracking
- Extracting key insights from analyses & tests, and delivering data-driven recommendations
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations to colleagues and senior management
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends
We're looking for someone with...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, or related field
- 2+ years previous work experience
- Progressive commercial digital/marketing/web analytics experience in media, eCommerce, etc.
- Proficient in gathering, cleansing & analyzing website data in Google Analytics (i.e., GA360, GA4)
- Familiar w/ digital data platforms & tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Proficient in building customized dashboards using BI tools (i.e.,Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI)
- Proven commercial experience designing, executing, and analyzing statistical tests (i.e., A/B)
- Strong knowledge of media channels & concepts (i.e., Display, Paid Search, SEM, SEO, Social)
- Proven commercial experience extracting insights from web data (i.e., clickstream, website traffic)
- Well-versed in advanced analytics techniques (i.e., LTV, trend analysis, user journey analysis)
- Experience with advanced analytics data mining & scripting tools such as Python, R, and SQL
- Comfortable working cross-functionally w/ technical & non-technical teams; presenting to leaders
- Strong verbal/written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills across the business
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
- We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
- We're growing rapidly, so we've got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
- The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more.
About The Annie Selke Companies
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.