|Published||June 25, 2023|
Erickson Senior Living
Erickson Senior Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing. Erickson Senior Living develops and manages senior living communities and health services across the country. We achieve industry-leading results in customer satisfaction, driving high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Senior Living is one of the largest and fastest growing senior living managers and developers in the nation. As our company continues to grow we are looking to hire key positions within our marketing team. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who is responsible for providing the tracking, reporting, analysis, actionable insights, and recommendations required for digital marketing campaign performance. This person will be monitoring online marketing trends, strategic planning, and making critical decisions for the optimization of digital marketing initiatives. This includes but is not limited to website performance and usability, search engine marketing, social media/paid social, email marketing, customer experience/CX, and other digital advertising efforts.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
How you will make an impact:
- Support and consult with internal teams to provide digital analytic insights to gauge channel performance and user engagement, identifying actionable insights to inform strategies, and communicating results through dashboards, presentations, and written analyses. Includes actively producing reports and presentations.
- Leverage social media management platform (BrandWatch) analytics as well as each individual social platform insights capabilities (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to provide results, analysis, and recommendations for social media/content marketing strategy optimization and ongoing evolution.
- Support the annual conversion rate optimization (CRO) testing plan by analyzing key metrics to identify opportunities to increase website and landing page lead generation performance through testing. Ensure timeliness and accuracy in the delivery of CRO agency reports and results analyses.
- Provide the key performance metrics, website survey insights, data visualizations, and actionable recommendations needed for collaboration with the Web development team in IT to enhance the digital marketing and website user experience and customer experience (UX/CX) across all device types.
- Assist team members with data extraction from Google Analytics, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and other digital marketing platforms and systems for content strategy, social media, email marketing campaigns, search engine optimization, and paid search/paid social as needed.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Strategist to develop accurate digital nurture budget projections based on performance data, customer behavior, and key metrics.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant quantitative field such as business/data analytics, statistics, mathematics, or related major such as business administration, communications, or marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a digital marketing analytical role.
- Google Analytics Certification is required.
- Experience using various digital marketing and database platforms, including content management systems (e.g. Drupal), social media management platforms (e.g. BrandWatch), CRM/ESP (e.g. Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud), survey/feedback tools, testing platforms (e.g. VWO) and call tracking software (e.g. CallRail) for measurement of digital marketing campaign performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Microsoft Excel is required.
Commensurate with experience starting at $70000.00 / year
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.