|Published||June 19, 2023|
Over the past two years, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more companies turn to digital marketing as their primary way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over! We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add more talented people to our team. This is where you come in!
For this role, we are looking to hire someone with strong analytical skills as a digital marketing analyst for a full-time position beginning now. This position will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets, implementing optimizations based upon analysis, and formulating digital strategies designed to impact business results.
Our ideal candidate already has digital marketing experience or highly quantitative background. You’ll get the opportunity to become a digital marketing jack-of-all-trade, be mentored by some fantastic marketers, share your skills with team members, and develop deep expertise across several core areas of the digital landscape.
un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas, which was founded in 2008. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then use human intelligence to leverage those insights into (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like work-from-home days, health insurance, retirement plan matching, etc. but perks are not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive outstanding results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as a "Top Work Place" in Austin for the last EIGHT years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
We are very proud of the culture and team we have built. As such, this position is based out of our office in Austin, TX. Currently, we are working on a hybrid schedule of being in the office two days a week (three days for those in training) with an option to work the other days either at the office or outside of the office.
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Check out our video on our jobs page:
- Visit our team page:
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic:
- Develop ad targeting. Research keywords and ad placements, create effective text ads and structure accounts properly.
- Optimize campaigns and budgets. Able to manually optimize or use cutting-edge technology to manage ad bids and improve campaign performance.
- Data reporting and complex analysis. Build and run reports, spot trends, opportunities/problems, and respond proactively.
- Interpret user behavior. Conduct analyses to gain user journey insights and optimize for engagement.
- Conduct new business audits and participate in audit presentations.
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5 years experience.
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Paid Search Experience.
- SEO Experience.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
Interested in learning more? We would love to talk with you!
Powered by JazzHR