|Published||June 17, 2023|
TÜV SÜD America Inc., a global leader in testing, inspection, and certification, has created a full-time position for a Digital Marketing Analyst in Wakefield, MA.
At TÜV SÜD America, we are passionate about technology, people, and the environment. Our commitment is to invest in our employees as well as to hire, develop, and engage the best talent to help us continue to build our team. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where all levels of employees are inspired to learn, grow, and be empowered to achieve both their professional as well as personal goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with internal stakeholders.
To be successful as a digital marketing analyst, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch digital marketing analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop campaign assets and coordinate activities across digital marketing channels.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Perform email and online campaign reporting and conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations for the marketing team.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues and senior managers.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics data other offline data to evaluate website and marketing channel performance.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the digital and competitive landscape, and make sure TÜV SÜD America is taking advantage of them and well-positioned for the future.
- Experience with online lead generation and/or digital media buying a plus.
This job may be for you if have:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools including Adobe Marketo Engage.
- Experience with web content management systems.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Demonstrated desire to learn new reporting and analytics tools.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Support prioritization and execution of digital experience roadmap that enhances customer experience.
- Proactively develop site performance reports and analysis such as segmentation analysis
TÜV SÜD America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf