|Published||June 16, 2023|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
Koddi is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join its growing client services team.
Ranked as one of the Best Companies to work for in Fort Worth, Koddi is committed to recognizing and rewarding high performing team members and creating an environment where they can drive strong results for our clients and partners.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for partnering with premier travel brands to create data-based, automated solutions to achieve their greater business objectives. You will leverage our industry-leading technology to manage large scale digital marketing campaigns and examine trends to provide valuable and actionable insights to our clients. The Digital Marketing Analyst supports Koddi's clients by managing assigned campaigns, building relationships with our customers, preparing weekly analysis for clients, and contributing to the company culture. Koddi is a fast-growing technology company and needs people who are passionate self-starters.
What you will do
- Implement a data-driven approach to optimize and budget for metasearch campaigns
- Work with a talented team of digital marketing, data, and technology enthusiasts
- Solve big problems and drive greater business objectives through digital marketing
- Communicate with clients on a regular cadence via email, phone calls, and in person quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure key dates are met
- Work with leading metasearch partners to implement new product lines
- Communicate digital trends that are shaping the travel industry
- Help the world's largest travel brands acquire key customers in relevant markets
- Lead strategic initiatives that inform clients on what the competition is doing and how they can respond
What skills and experience you bring
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience as Digital Marketing Analyst/Specialist
- Self-motivated to achieve your goals and pursue interests without external incentives or pressure
- Adaptable to adjust to new situations and environments
- Analytical - having the ability to examine and understand complex information and succinctly explain it to others
- Driven - highly motivated and focused on delivering results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data visualization
- Experience evaluating data
- Ability to work effectively in both independent and team environments
- Strong Excel background (this role works heavily within Excel)
WHO WE ARE
Koddi is a global technology company with software and services that empower marketplace monetization through commerce media. Our enterprise platforms leverage first-party data to drive marketplace revenue and profit by improving user experience and target shoppers throughout the purchase path. Koddi's platforms enable any advertiser, any marketplace, in any industry to increase awareness, generate demand, and drive revenue.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional offices in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin and Düsseldorf. Ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, we're growing rapidly and looking for innovative problem solvers to join our team. For more information, visit www.koddi.com.