|Published||June 16, 2023|
Works within the digital marketing team to evaluate public-facing platforms, campaigns and digital automations including social media networks, paid ad channels, sales force marketing cloud and Boys Town websites. Collects data from both paid and organic campaigns, suggests testing within the marketing funnel, and analyzes the results using tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI & SalesForceMarketingCloud/Datorama. Extracts, analyzes and draws conclusions from data. Reports findings to the digital marketing team. Works closely with internal data groups to analyze all of the necessary data for Boys Town donors, patients and clients. Reports and drives the data output for marketing campaigns across a variety of key and diverse constituents.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Develops and optimizes clear, concise data output and campaign reporting.
* Collaborates with the digital team and the data owners across the organization to build a unified process for marketing intelligence across multiple teams.
* Utilizes existing tools such as Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics to gather and output marketing campaign reporting.
* Aids the campaign owners on key data points to determine creative fatigue and campaign effectiveness.
* Ensures the necessary data flow/sourcing and data capture across all marketing channels for a comprehensive/end-to-end view of the campaign.
* Work with content and creative teams to share important data insights to support improved ROI.
* Recommends changes in all areas of a campaign based on the data story.
* Utilize external partners to ensure comprehensive tracking of online traffic to Boys Town branded websites.
* Stays up to date on new technologies and keep Boys Town at the forefront of developments in digital marketing data.
* Effective data storytelling of Boys Town's digital marketing efforts to key constituents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to work well in a group setting.
* Ability to apply effective communication skills, both orally and in written form with all professional levels, with proven writing skills.
* Ability to prioritize assignments.
* Ability to work with various data reporting tools including; Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
* Familiarity with Microsoft suite of tool.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analytics for digital marketing required.
* Experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. required.
* Familiarity with digital marketing metrics required.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.