|Published||June 16, 2023|
At Apple Leisure Group we care for people so they can be their best. We deliver distinctive experiences for our guests, while providing a world of understanding and care. We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career as a Digital Marketing Analyst within ALG Vacations, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. In this role you'll be part of a growing analytics team that supports our ALG Vacations B2C strategy and that create dashboards, perform ad hoc analyses and monitor website performance.
A successful Digital Marketing Analyst will:
- Build and distribute reports that provide actionable insights specific to targeted business objectives. Including but not limited to digital shopping experience, optimization and website performance for all marketing channels, including SEM, SEO, Direct, Email, Social, Digital TV and Radio, etc
- Track and analyze web site performance, trends, click stream and results of digital marketing initiatives to provide data driven insights, optimize media and campaign investments, and improve the online experience
- Analyze customer journey mapping, building path reports to understand fallout across the shopping experience for travel (hotel, packages of hotel and flight and ancillary travel products
- Derive actionable insights from this reporting and analysis and work with marketing team to optimize ongoing campaign or enhance future efforts
- Define and manage reporting and tracking process for marketing spend including line item spend across 11 separate budgets with annual spend of ~$50M
- Guide web developer teams to ensure tagging/tracking strategy is in place and continues to remain intact through any changes to the sites
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure that all data is tagged properly and flowing across digital marketing platforms and databases
- Support ongoing digital optimization and testing, with data driven suggestions
- Provide day-to-day support of analytics systems to end user
- Provide proactive support to ensure reporting and analysis needs are met
A successful Digital Marketing Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical field
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing/analytics experience; internships considered as experience
- Excel, PowerBI, Web Analytics tool (Adobe or Google Analytics) Familiarity with business management tools such as Teams, Trello, Microsoft Suite
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of digital analytics and familiar with digital marketing.
- Ability to travel 5% of time
- Creative, self-motivated and ready to take initiative
- Strong writing, spelling, grammar and attention to detail is vital
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, clerical and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and present ideas to business leaders
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to comply with strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once
- Flexibility and willingness to conform to changing job responsibilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-orientated environment
- Competency in leveraging customer insight to creatively introduce forward thinking and dynamic approaches to merchandising
- Ability to work effectively with multiple leaders across various vacation brands
About Apple Leisure Group
As North America's only vertically integrated travel, hospitality and leisure management group, Apple Leisure Group is an industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising:
- Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through wellestablished vacation brands
- Resort Brand Management: management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through Inclusive Collection award-winning brand portfolio
- Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar
- Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club
- Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
The # 1 vacation brand in the world for packages to Mexico and Dominican Republic, offers the convenience of one-stop shopping. Apple Vacations clients have access to flight, hotel, and transfers - they can also choose an all-inclusive resort where meals, drinks, and more are included - all for one affordable price
At ALG, we call our employees Colleagues, because we are more than just employees. We care for people so they can be at their best, we provide a world of understanding and care, and we deliver distinctive experiences for our guests. Our Values, by which we operate:
Empathy •Integrity •Respect •Inclusion •Experimentation •Well Being
ALG's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Living our purpose of caring for people so they can be their best means that we are committed to a workplace culture grounded in diversity and inclusion where Colleagues feel welcome and encouraged to fully participate in the organization. With the value of INCLUSION, we respect all the ways our Colleagues are individually unique and foster creativity and engagement in respectful environments.
At ALG, we strive for a world of understanding and care.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.