|Published||June 14, 2023|
|Location||Des Plaines, IL|
Remote work is not available in the following States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Who we are:
Fidelity Lifeis a leading provider of financial security for middle-market consumers. With a history of innovation, the company is redefining the life insurance industry with patented products and processes. Fidelity Life pioneered the use of predictive analytics to streamline the new business process and revolutionize the speed with which policies can be issued. Established in 1896, Fidelity Life enjoys a long track record of success and continues to build its reputation of sound fiscal management and customer-focused innovation.
In concert with Fidelity Life,eFinancialis an online and call-center-based insurance agency with a proven direct-to-consumer life insurance model. Using a proprietary and patented sales technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA; and Tempe, AZ. eFinancial' s licensed agents and representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet their unique life insurance needs - often with just a single phone call. The company has expanded to offer digital purchase experiences across brands and products to complement this channel.
Together, Fidelity Life and eFinancial are revolutionizing the life insurance industry to make life insurance more accessible and affordable for everyday Americans. With an integrated marketing, product manufacturing, and controlled distribution system, the enterprise is uniquely positioned for growth.
What the job looks like:
The Digital Marketing Analyst will provide reporting, analytics, and insights to enhance our digital marketing performance while identifying opportunities for continued growth. This role is instrumental to increasing customer acquisition, cross-sell effectiveness, retention, and loyalty.
The Digital Marketing Analyst role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics and will perform analyses across the digital ecosystem including lead generation and funnel conversion optimization, digital purchase experience, campaign performance, lead nurturing, and ongoing experimentation across various web properties, landing pages, and campaigns.
The ideal Digital Marketing Analyst candidate must be highly analytical and possess the skills to translate data into insights and visualizations that convey a narrative easily understood by various audiences. This person will be responsible for daily/weekly/monthly KPI monitoring and reporting and presenting actionable insights. A demonstrated understanding of digital tracking/tagging and experience using a tag management system (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.) and working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is required. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in business(es) with a direct-to-consumer lead generation funnel or e-commerce purchase journey, with additional benefit if the operations include an inside sales call center.
- Provide data analysis and insights to help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of the digital purchase experience across proprietary and partner sites. Track and analyze the digital purchase funnel key performance indicators (KPIs) such as page conversion rates, cart abandonment conversion, and traffic by partnership source
- Manage test design and experimentation for multiple web properties
- Utilize data analytics tools to query, filter, and merge large data sets, analyze results and make actionable recommendations
- Prepare and present reports to key stakeholders that provide critical business updates, identify opportunities, and mitigate risks
- Provide maintenance, updates, and ongoing audits of GTM tagging across properties (eFinancial/Fidelity Life/eCoverage/Digital/ Partners)
- Troubleshoot Google Analytics tracking issues including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking
- Update and maintain web site dashboards and assist in preparing regular KPI dashboards for digital channels including ecommerce and partnership websites
- Proactively surface opportunities for reporting automation, and shine light on data anomalies that may indicate data discrepancies or opportunities to uncover new insights
- Continually contemplate and suggest new ways to enhance tried and true reporting
- Seek opportunities to tie down funnel profitability and performance data (e.g. conversion, placement, retention, product mix) to upper funnel KPIs (CPL, CPA, CTR, LCR, etc.)
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field required; background in business, marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics a plus
- 5+ years of experience in web/digital marketing analytics and reporting required, ideally Google Partner certified
- 3+ years' experience using a tag management system (Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, etc.)
- Proven experience with analysis, reporting, and providing actionable insights
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel to create complex reporting models from concept to completion (e.g., pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs, etc.)
- Experience with a large portion of the following tools and applications:
- Web analytics (Google 360, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- SEM (semrush, moz, AdWords, etc.)
- Web visualization (VWO)
- SQL, BigQuery
- A/B testing and personalization (VWO, Google Optimize)
- Experience preparing dashboards and understanding of key digital marketing metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, CTR, CPC, CPM, etc.)
- Understanding of current digital marketing best practices and trends
- Familiarity with UTM codes and their appropriate use for campaign tracking
- Excellent project and time management skills, with ability to support a range of marketing analytic dashboards and projects across brands and digital channels
- Driven, self-motivated attitude. Ability to do great work independently with minimal direction as well as collaborate closely with teams.
- Willingness to go beyond the traditional data queries and to understand online behavior from a user and site experience perspective
Efinancial LLC, Fidelity Life Association, its parents subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "The Company") are equal employment opportunity employers. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, marital status, age, disability or any status protected by law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.
#IND-Corporate #IND #LI-Remote #FidelityLifeAssociation #Remote #Hiring