Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||March 24, 2023|
|Location||New Albany, OH|
• Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
• Support the development of the digital marketing strategy by studying key market trends, tracking changes in performance, identifying customers' needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Develop measurement strategies that tie organizational objectives to digital measurement solutions and communicate the value of solutions to management
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and deliver actionable insights.
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly marketing dashboards and reports
• Own all aspects of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other products to ensure data is being populated correctly and cleanly
• Analyze web traffic from all channels to help create a baseline of what channels are producing the right outcomes to then help allocate resources and funds
• Work with marketing agencies to analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across all channels; email, social, direct and recommend ways to improve each campaign
• Track Direct-to-Consumer efforts through detailed funnel analytics
• Combine digital data with offline and in-house data to develop a complete picture of the customer experience
• Collaborate with internal teams and marketing agencies to improve and optimize the user experience
• Meet regularly with revenue-generating teams to understand their needs, drive performance improvement and ensure planning and communication of reports.
• Creates ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or similar field required
• 2 years of experience in a similar role or marketing/reporting related function
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Some experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience leveraging Google Analytics or a similar platform to analyze web traffic
• Analytical and detail-oriented with a track record of fact-based decision making
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel; basic programming in SQL or BI a plus
• Experience working with sales, marketing, and technology teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adept at problem-solving and issue resolution
• Must be self-directed, self-motivated, and very well organized