Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||March 22, 2023|
McKinley Marketing Partners' large global hospitality client based in northern Virginia is looking for a digital marketing analyst to support the development of best-in-class customer experience on global webpages, mobile apps, and other high-traffic channels. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on digital user journeys to ensure a cohesive consumer experience that reinforces marketing messages and business priorities.
This 3-month W2 contract position may have the opportunity to extend and potentially convert full-time. This position has the ability to be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AR, CO, CA, GA, FL, IL, NJ, NY, PA, MA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Monitor digital channel analytics and drive strategies to improve visitor engagement and conversion; regularly share web and app trends and reports
- Support regular content and offer updates across digital channels
- Actively manage project deadlines and deliverables within Digital Marketing
- Partner with Enterprise Brand Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Media teams to ensure multichannel alignment for campaigns and initiatives
- Support the goals of Digital Marketing to support the needs of the business and collaborate on building out additional digital capabilities and functionality
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics, or other applicable areas
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Understanding of web tracking, analytics, and optimization (Adobe preferred)
- Knowledge of the broader travel industry and its digital capabilities as well as e-commerce/digital trends in outside sectors that may influence consumer shopping behavior
McKinley Marketing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals are encouraged to apply, and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Opportunity for all is central to our mission. We strive to reaffirm our commitment to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We push ourselves to new heights to embrace ongoing change and creativity. With this as our goal, we are proud to have reached individuals with diverse backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our mission forward.