|February 22, 2023
Digital Marketing Analyst
Woligo is looking for a remote Digital Marketing Analyst to provide marketing support. Woligo is a best-in-class employer that provides market-based compensation, bonus opportunities, employer matched 401k contributions, paid time off program that increases with years of service, top tier benefit options, and is part of the Cameron Group, along with other companies like INSURICA, First Fidelity Bank, American Fidelity, and many other companies.
The Marketing Analyst role is responsible for evaluating customers’ needs and online behavior to provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to our marketing campaigns. The position drives consumer and channel intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, marketing program effectiveness, and consumer needs.
This position acts as the advocate for the increased adoption of a data-driven marketing culture. Utilizes all available and necessary database-marketing tools, techniques, and software solutions to create an enterprise-wide approach toward data-driven decision-making. Drives Marketing enablement for our marketing and sales team members.
The Marketing Analyst role will also focus on defining the desired customer experience through customer and market insight, helping to align marketing campaigns with overall goals and objectives, leverage technology and digital solutions to support customer strategy, and identifying and resolving performance issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction. That includes:
● Focus on acquisition, customer engagement, and lifecycle marketing by understanding the needs and motivations of consumers, knowing purchase journey, loyalty drivers and roadblocks and define the voice of the customer by market.
● Review, interpret and apply analytics and metric data, providing actionable recommendations to improve specific campaign and overall marketing performance. Monitor ongoing digital marketing projects like e-newsletter and target nurture campaigns and ensure they meet content and brand parameters. Analyze campaigns, web metrics and trends and provide fast, accurate reports that drive actions to improve or add functionality to gain best ROI. Monitor and track social media and other traffic. Develops consistent monthly and annual reports and improve overall digital marketing tracking.
● Implement social media updates and functionality upgrades. Look for potential opportunities on new social platforms and sites and consider long-term strategy
● Administers integrations with HubSpot CRM, social platforms, etc. where applicable, actively monitoring to insure working effectively and correctly. Investigate complex issues to determine root cause of technical failures and consumer dissatisfaction and advocate for users by identifying pain points that could be improved through targeted optimizations
● Understand all aspects of CRM System (HubSpot Preferred) configuration and technical/functional capabilities