Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||February 16, 2023|
The Digital Marketing Analyst is on the front lines of data intelligence and measurement. This role primarily contributes to data extractions, dashboard and report preparation, summary insights, and contributes to cross-functional analysis in written and presentation format. The role requires someone who is part data analyst and part technical analyst. He or she must be a critical thinker who is creative in coming up with new, relevant ways to track, measure and analyze Monster’s digital marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams and areas of focus, including delivering analytics and measurement documents, dashboards, charts and pivot tables on demand and/or against repeating milestones (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual).
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easy-to-understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and business reviews.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of digital marketing environment and best
- Assist in setting up, tracking, and reporting on marketing test models (e.g. A/B). Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests.
- Utilize SQL queries to extract data from MS Azure and other data
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in campaign sales and other key performance indicators.
- Update job knowledge by researching the latest on analytics for global consumer brands, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Create ad-hoc reporting and support new report development as
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the Director of Analytics or Vice President of Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Math, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Marketing Analytics, Digital Media and/or Digital
- Technical skills including editing and writing Boolean and/or SQL queries with basic understanding of open- source data mining / data visualization.
- A strategic thinker, practitioner, and excellent collaborator in digital marketing and
- Must be proactive, focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Documented ability to think creatively and
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation
- Digital media certifications a plus: NetBase, a social listening tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- SQL Query experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)